Air Handling Unit system comprises a large insulated metal box that contains cooling, heating, humidity and air quality control element, fan blower with a motor. In HVAC Application air ventilation is the most important factor to maintain required Environment, AHU is the greatest source of particulate removing it installed between unfiltered air and filtered air.
Modular Cleanroom system feature easy to assemble self-contained modular section that are designedto allow for future expansion. Remove and reconfigure section for a process change or completely disassemble and relocate to another facility if desired.Prefabricated Modular Hardwall Cleanrooms by design can be used as a totally freestanding self-contained room or used in combination with existing walls and require only a solid, level floor for there support.
This Modular Cleanroom packages can also include Heating and A/C and modular wiring system that, when installed, gives you a single point power option, which can be utilized for all electrical wiring including Outlets. HEPA filters ensure even airflow which greatly reduces the air turbulence. This provides a uniform laminar airflow through the work zone.
- The structure of the cooling fin is 1/2 inch copper heat exchange tube and corrugated aluminum fin expand connecting, so have high heat exchange efficiency and small wind range.
- Free flow aluminum fin configuration provides excellent heat transfer capability with low airside pressure drop.
- Copper tube with anti-corrosive coating expanded mechanically to the above fins ensure efficient transfer.
- Dwyer makes pressure gauge range 0 to 50 mm to ensure required efficiency of HEPA filter.
- Multi-stage filtration to suit different application conforming to ASHRAE standards.
- Separate primary, secondary and HEPA filter section provided.
- The primary filter is flange type provided with handles for easy removing and washable.
- Secondary and HEPA filter section are provided with access door panel with positive locking.
- The Fan wheel having backward/forward curved blade is made of mild steel with polyester powder coating finish.
- Electrical motor of TEFC type with class F insulated.
- All wheels are statically and dynamically balanced to ISO1940 and AMCA204/3 – G2.5 Standards.
- Air and sound performance ratings are tested in accordance with AMCA210 and AMCA300 Standards.
Condensate Darin Pan
- Drain pan made of SS 304 corrosion resistance.
- The whole is dry water dish, slope integrated, guarantee all the condensate water all been discharged.
- Dual slope area ensures quick drainage of condensate, prevent microbial growth and hence maintains indoor air quality.
- UV light to kill fungus and molds, minimizing allergens and allergy causing irritants.
Clean Room Windows
Modular cleanroom system all window units are double glazed, and fit flush with both surfaces of the wall panel system (45mm), standard windows are 40″ high x 45″ wide, with 3/16″ tempered safety glass and have beveled sills on the frames. Also available are full view windows (63″ x 45″), which allow for a greater view both in and out of the cleanroom. Each panel includes a layer of PVB (polyvinyl butyral) film laminated between two layers of glass. The two panels sit within a structured framework, and air fills the space between the two panels. Optional glass: 1/4″ laminated, insulated, wire, tinted (UV), polycarbonate etc.
Clean Room Lighting
Modular clean room posts are pre wired with 210 V duplex outlet and switches and mounted in a steel electrical box. Fluorescent gasket light fixtures are 610×1220 mm 4 tube ,120 V,less tubes with energy saving or electronic ballasts. This system is made up of pre-wired connections for light switches, 115v outlets and whips for lights and fan powered Hepas. Electrical run terminates with a “pig-tail” at location designated by the customer and can carry up to 6 circuits to be installed in distribution electrical panels. Final installation of the panel(s) and power to the building is to be installed by a licensed electrician. Outlets are convenience type duplex, three wires, and grounded. Single and 3-way switches are standard.
Fluorescent and LED Lights
- Full range of fixtures, including sealed energy-efficient, no-maintenance LED panels, makes it easy to configure the optimal lighting for your application
- Select 2′ x 4′ (610 mm x 1219 mm) ceiling module for placement in the ceiling grid, or Teardrop Lights for installation below the grid
- Flow-Through units are ideal with dense FFU ceiling coverage
- LED light strips and panels produce less heat to reduce cooling costs
- Dimmable LED light panels allow brightness adjustments.
Structural Design and Roof Decking
Unless otherwise specified, roof decking, I-beams and support post will be designed for 20-25 lbs. per square foot loads (live load walk-able). Loads of up to 60+lbs and greater are also available. Rooms can be have clear spans of 45+’ and can also be designed as an interregnal part of a mezzanine. Steel roof deck is at least 22 gauge corrugated steel, fire rating is non-combustible, sound deadening with closure gaskets (STC 32). Support posts and I-beams will vary in size based on span and load bearing requirements. Seismic bracing and stamped drawings are available when required.
Clean Room Flooring
Epoxy is a thermosetting polymer, which is a result of a reaction that takes place between epoxide “resin” and polyamine “hardener. “Epoxy is basically an adhesive with the properties as glue that sticks things together. As mentioned earlier, epoxy is durable glue consisting of superior level of bonding properties. Epoxy floor coatings don’t allow the water to stand over them and these can’t be used at the places where water logging is required. Though these epoxy floor coatings can be given desired colors, shine and durability and this is generally done by adding some compounds to the resin. And this task always demand the services by the experts who have been working with the epoxy floor coatings and know all the standards to be employed with the epoxy floor coatings.Get Quote