Kaizen’s airflow control unit supports you in designing efficient HVAC solutions. We have tested every component of the control unit to ensure premium quality of the product.
Kaizen’s control unit includes the following components:
A diffuser is a component of air vents. It is necessary for easy extraction of foul air and supply of fresh air. Kaizen offers customized designs for efficient diffusers to deliver conditioned air into occupied space. Our specially designed diffusers provide a primitive indoor climate to improve productivity. Kaizen uses high-quality industry grade materials and modified designs to ensure premium quality with the aesthetic build.
- High-quality diffuser with integrated HEPA filters
- Air distribution and air filtration in one terminal unit
- Modular construction with different, interchangeable
- front panel
- Available in 1 to 4 – way airflow discharge patterns
- Square and rectangular ceiling diffusers
- Clean and pleasant environment
- Handles large volume of air for a given pressure drop and noise level
- Unbroken horizontal flow pattern from maximum cfm down to minimum
- Available in steel or aluminium
- Provides excellent performance in variable air volume systems
- Available in the fixed or adjustable pattern
360° discharge pattern
1, 2, 3, 4-way discharge pattern
360° discharge pattern
Performance suitable for
Variable air volume systems
Variable air volume system
Heating and cooling operations
Horizontal flow pattern
Kaizen offers a wide range of HVAC grills to control airflow for a comfortable environment in occupied space. We offer customized sizes to satisfy complex requirements. With the availability of different types of grills and diffuser, Kaizen offers complete comforting solutions.
have designed a grill which act as a permanent and unmovable ﬁxture for supplying or extracting air vertically without any deﬂection. Grilles are ceiling and wall mounted. It pulls air back into the central air system for reuse.
- Availability in steel, aluminium or plastic construction
- Easy installation
Return air grill
Polyester powder coat
Flow rate capacity
Kaizen’s damper ensures reliable operating functionality and regulation in the airﬂow system. Damper maximizes energy eﬃciency and minimizes installation costs. Damper size varies with the designed air ﬂow system. A damper control the volume of air and thus ﬁre with its angular opening. In the case of ﬁre hazards, dampers close entirely and shut the oxygen supply for ﬁre prevention. There are two types of dampers, i.e., volume control damper and ﬁre damper.
- Controlled backdraft with Butterfly damper
- Available with MS and GI powder coat
- Pressure relief with a bypass damper
- Smoke control with smoke damper
- Available with manual resetting system
-32° to 83°C
For the eﬀective performance of the air control system, there must be a clear path for revert air. Kaizen’s air riser works without an adequate reappeared air path will become pressurized. This obstructs supply airﬂow, and it will cause discomfort to the end user.
- Flexible design
- Uniform airflow velocity
- Available in customized size and shape