Kaizen Airtech Solution is a leading manufacturer in cleanroom equipment now given their customers.The Vertical Laminar Air Flow Unit offered by us is wide demand owing to its high-end performance and reliability. The new generation laminar flow clean benches offers a wide range of options for our customers, Even more choice to choose from a variety of models and features for their laminar flow clean bench needs. With more choices for the customers, Kaizen Airtech Solution laminar flow clean benches still offer the same level of product protection for your samples and processes where operator protection is not required.
- Flexibility Design
- Humidity Control
- Adjustable Air Flow Velocity
- Temperature Control
- Low Vibration
- Microprocessor Controller displays all safety information on one screen with touch pad.
- Ergonomic design encourages proper posture reducing fatigue.
- Stainless steel work surface ensure optimal clean less, chemical resistance and containment of accidental liquid spills.
- Energy efficient motor saves on your energy bills while increasing filter life lowering your total cost of ownership. Offers stable airflow, despite voltage fluctuations and filter loading with low noise at below 60 dbA.
- Each clean bench is individually factory tested for safety and performance in accordance with international standards.
- All components are cleanroom compatible.
- 10x filtration efficiency of HEPA filter creates Class 100 air quality work zone instead of industry-standard ISO Class 5.
- Washable, reusable pre filter which trap dust and large particle.
- The removable protective screen located in front of the HEPA filter and easily removed for service and cleaning.
- Built in recessed illuminator provide diffused lighting without interfering with the laminar flow.
- Kaizen Airtech Laminar Flow Clean Benches have been tested for cross-contamination and product protection using microbiological test.
- Face velocity is adjustable from less than 90 FPM (0.45 m/s) to higher than 130 FPM (0.66 m/s)
- Pressure drop from 0.35 to 0.795 inches W.G at 90 FPM (0.45 m/s)
- High product protection by provision of ISO Class 5 particle free work area
- Latest EC energy efficient fans providing maximum performance with minimal energy use
|Model No.||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions||Airflow Velocity|
|KALF-V2||705X870X1950 mm (27.7” x 34.2” x 76.77”)||572X 610 X572 mm (22.5” x 24.0” x 22.5”)||270 CFM 458.7 M3/hr|
|KALF-H3||1020X870X1950 mm (40.1” x 34.2” x 76.77”)||857X 610 X572 mm (33.7” x 24.0” x 22.5”)||460 CFM 781.54 M3/hr|
|KALF-H3||20/10/2013||In Call to confirm||In Call to confirm|
|KALF-H4||1315X870X1950 mm (51.7” x 34.2” x 76.77”)||1180X 610 X572 mm (46.4” x 24.0” x 22.5”)||650 CFM 1104.36 M3/hr|
|KALF-H6||1930X870X1950 mm (75.9” x 34.2” x 76.77”)||1790X 610 X572 mm (70.4” x 24.0” x 22.5”)||840 CFM 1427.17 M3/hr|
Kaizen Airtech Solution offers a variety of options and accessories to meet local applications. Contact Kaizen Airtech Solution or your local Sales Representative for ordering information.
- Fixed height, available in 28” or 34”
- with leveling feet
- with caster wheels
GFCI Electrical Outlet
- Polycarbonate Front Cover custom-made for specific laminar flow cabinet model (see brochure) UV Lamp
- Pre filter extends the life of the main HEPA filter
- Germicidal UV lamp with timer to optimize lamp life and specific species exposure need
- Laboratory grade, ISO Class 5 rated Alcohol resistant
- Ergonomic Foot Rest Improves working posture Adjustable height with anti-skid coating and chemical finish
- Service Fixtures universal type service fixture