Kaizen pass box is customized to allow material to transfer without much personal movement. Controlling the ingress of particulate contamination into a clean room and other controlled environments. The auto control releases the transfer items only after a full clean down.
- Double skin SS 304 base surface
- Reliable electronic interlock system
- Double skin door with glass view panel
- Microprocessor based digital LCD Controller displays all safety information on one screen easy monitoring all parameters.
- The electronic interlocking system is reliable maintenance free fail safe and maintain clean room integrity by preventing both doors from being opened at the same time.
- Powder coat inhibits microbial growth on external surface prevents contamination and improves safety
- The full body of pass box is constructed of SS 304 which is maximum chemical resistance.
- Frameless internal surface with coving easily clean.
- Double skin door with glass vive panel.
- Fluorescent light (interlocked with door) When booth door closed both are electric magnet locked, for open press touch screen to release door at a time only one door opened.
- Audio/visual indication for a material is kept inside the pass box.
- In a close condition of both doors UV light will be on, when open any one door UV will off and FL will on.
|Model No.||Working Dimensions (mm)||External Dimensions (mm)||Electrical|
|KSPB2||450 x 450 x 450||580 x 520 x 650||230 V,50 Hz|
|KSPB3||610 x 610 x 610||740 x 680 x 810||230 V,50 Hz|
|KSPB4||910 x 910 x 910||1100 x 680 x 1560||230 V,50 Hz|