Kaizen Airtech Horizontal Laminar Flow Clean Bench blends in latest laminar flow technology and innovation to provide proven protection for your samples and processes. The new generation Horizontal Laminar Flow Clean Benches offers a wide range of options for our customers; with glass side wall, sizes from 2 to 6 feet, Behind the many options that the customer can select, the full range of the new Kaizen Airtech laminar flow clean benches is powered by the latest generation ultra-high efficiency motor. It now also offers ISO Class 3 (Class 100 air quality) work zone with a 10x efficiency of its HEPA filters. With more choices for the customers, Kaizen Airtech laminar flow clean benches still offer the same level of product protection for your samples and processes where operator protection is not required.
- Class 100 Air quality maintains.
- Energy Efficient
- Superior airflow uniformity
- Ergonomic design
- Microprocessor Controller displays all safety information on one screen with a touch pad.
- Stainless steel work surface ensures optimal clean less, chemical resistance and containment of accidental liquid spills.
- Ergonomic design encourages proper posture reducing fatigue.
- Washable, reusable pre filter which trap dust and large particle.
- 10x filtration efficiency of HEPA filter creates Class 100 air quality work zone instead of industry-standard ISO Class 5.
- The removable protective screen located in front of the HEPA filter and easily removed for service and cleaning.
- Each clean bench is individually factory tested for safety and performance in accordance with international standards.
- All components are cleanroom compatible.
- Kaizen Airtech Laminar Flow Clean Benches have been tested for cross-contamination and product protection using microbiological test method.
- Built in recessed illuminator provide diffused lighting without interfering with the laminar flow.
- Face velocity is adjustable from less than 90 FPM (0.45 m/s) to higher than 130 FPM (0.66 m/s)
- Pressure drop from 0.35 to 0.795 inches W.G at 90 FPM (0.45 m/s)
|Model No.||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions||Airflow Velocity|
|KALF-H2||705X870X1440 mm (27.7” x 34.2” x 56.6”)||572X 610 X572 mm (22.5” x 24.0” x 22.5”)||270 CFM 458.7 M3/hr|
|KALF-H3||1020X870X1440 mm (40.1” x 34.2” x 56.6”)||3857X 610 X572 mm (33.7” x 24.0” x 22.5”)||460 CFM 781.54 M3/S|
|KALF-H4||1315X870X1440 mm (51.7” x 34.2” x 56.6”)||1180X 610 X572 mm (46.4” x 24.0” x 22.5”)||650 CFM 1104.36 M3/S|
|KALF-H6||1930X870X1440 mm (75.9” x 34.2” x 56.6”)||1790X 610 X572 mm (70.4” x 24.0” x 22.5”)||840 CFM 1427.17 M3/S|