Kaizen Airtech garment storage cabinets have the highest degree of safety for both the users and for the product. Kaizen provides premium solution to maintain cleanliness of your controlled cleanroom environment. All models are fabricated of stainless steel or pre-coated GI sheet metal is available with overhead HEPA filter that shower particle free air to dislodge and wash away contaminants. Kaizen Aristech garment storage cabinets are available in the following configuration.
- Disposable pre-filter
- Reliable locker switch
- Magnehelic Pressure gauge
- Energy efficient
- Two stage filtration Equipped with motor blower and miniplate HEPA filter module maintains vertical flow of particle free air to prevent dust build up.
- Reliable rocker switches operate the fan and light & Magnehelic pressure gauge monitors cabinet operations.
- Powder coat inhibits microbial growth on external surface prevents contamination and improves safety
- The full body is constructed of SS 304 which is maximum chemical resistance.
- All cabinet component are clean room compatible isocide eliminates 99.9 % of surface bacteria within 24 hours of exposure
- U.V Light with Hour Meter
- Interlocking arrangement to put-off U.V. Light if either door opens
- Heater with thermostat DOP Test Port
- 5/15 Amp Switch Socket for external equipment
|Model No.||Working Dimensions (mm)||External Dimensions (mm)||Electrical|
|KGC4||1350 x 740 x 2440||1250 x 645 x 1790||230 V,50 Hz|
|KGC3||900 x 600 x 1200||1000 x 700 x 1900||230 V50 Hz|
|KALF-H3||20/10/2013||In Call to confirm||In Call to confirm|
|KGC6||1800 x 600 x 1200||1900 x 700 x 1900||230 V,50 Hz 1104.36 M3/hr|
- UV Lamp, 253.7 nm wavelength with timer to optimize lamp life and specific species exposure need
- SS hanger
- Blower tripping alarms (audible and visible)
- Velocity display with alarms (audible and visible)
- Filter blocked alarms (audible and visible)
- Explosion proof electrics for Flame-proof Applications