Air Showers are the specialized anti-chamber which personnel and material must pass before entering controlled environment. This self-contained chamber installed at entrances to cleanrooms and other controlled environments. They minimize particulate matter entering or exiting the clean space.
Kaizen Airtech solution provides standard and customizes size air showers for demanding applications in the microelectronics, semiconductors, pharmaceutical, spray painting, lab animal research and food markets. We offer modern features a field-programmable microprocessor control that offers the maximum application flexibility of any unit on the market.
In Cleanroom Applications, transportation is the greatest source of particulate contamination. Air showers are installed between change areas and the clean room. The air shower enhances clean room operating protocol by serving as a reminder to all operators that they are entering a controlled environment.
- Emergency stop buttons
- Adjustable Air Nozzles
- Microprocessor based controller
- High-velocity shower jets
- The programmable logic controller controls the sequence of operation.
- SS air nozzles provide High velocity air jets in excess of 20 m/s ensure efficient scrubbing action to remove particulate matter.
- SS air nozzles provide High-velocity air jets in excess of 20 m/s ensure efficient scrubbing action to remove particulate matter.
- Microprocessor controller supervises all functions.
- Mini-plated HEPA filtration achieves > 99.999% typical efficiency at 0.3 micron particles
- A disposable pre-filter with 85% arresting extends the life of the main filter.
- An emergency stop button activates immediately end cycle and releases all interlocks, a button is mounted on both sides of the shower.
- Energy efficient LED lighting and Indicator lights mounted on both sides of the air shower exterior regulate traffic flow in and out of the clean room
- Permanently lubricated direct drive centrifugal blowers are used in conjunction with stainless steel air nozzles.
- All visible surface are covered with high pressure white laminated plastic.
|Model No.||External Dimensions (mm)||Internal Dimensions (mm)||Air Shower Velocity||Electrical|
|KAS-V2||1260 x 2000 x 2100||790 x 1920 x 1930||20 – 22(m/s) /3.937 – 4.330(fpm)||220-240 V,AC, 50 Hz,1 ø|
|KAS-H2||1265 x 1000 x 2946||915 x 920 x 2000||20 – 22(m/s) /3.937 – 4.330(fpm)||220-240 V,AC, 50 Hz,1 ø|
|KAS-V4||2330 x 2000 x 2100||1590 x 1920 x 1930||20 – 22(m/s) /3.937 – 4.330(fpm)||220-240 V,AC, 50 Hz,1 ø|
|KAS-H4||2260 x 2000 x 2050||1830 x 1920 x 2000||20 – 22(m/s) /3.937 – 4.330(fpm)||220-240 V,AC, 50 Hz,1 ø|
|KAS-V6||1530 x 3000 x 2100||790 x 2920 x 1930||20 – 22(m/s) /3.937 – 4.330(fpm)||220-240 V,AC, 50 Hz,1 ø|
|KAS-H6||2265 x 3000 x 2050||1830 x 2920 x 2000||20 – 22(m/s) /3.937 – 4.330(fpm)||220-240 V,AC, 50 Hz,1 ø|