Kaizen Class II Biological Safety Cabinet is designed inward air flow for personal protection, HEPA filtered laminar airflow for product protection and HEPA filtered exhausted air for environmental protection within laboratories and industrial facilities. It also features stable and self-compensating airflow, despite building voltage fluctuations & filter loading. Its large performance envelope is an open declaration of possible safe operating airflow values. Class II Biological Safety Cabinet also has an antimicrobial coating on all its external and internal painted surfaces for improved safety.
- Stable, Self-Compensating Airflow
- Low Noise and Ergonomic Design
- Two-layered marinated toughened glass (≥5mm) motorized front window.
- HEPA Filter with 99.999% efficiency against 0.3µm particles, 99.995% filter efficiency for MPPS at 0.1µm improves safety
- Microprocessor based digital LCD Controller displays all safety information on one screen easy monitoring all parameters.
- Airflow sensor alerts the user if airflow is sufficient for greater safety powder coat inhibits microbial growth on external surface prevents contamination and improves safety
- Ergonomically-designed raised arm rest helps prevent grille blocking and create a comfortable working posture, A standard plastic armrest eliminates cold conduction on forearms relieving tendons of any unnecessary stress.
- Curved Corner and Glass Side with large corner radius facilitates easily cleaning and enables easy reach of service fixture and outlets.
- Divided autoclavable work tray allows easy cleaning
- Filter Life Indicator: Pressure value displayed to show life utility of the main filter
- A single ultra-high efficiency ECM motor with a properly sized fan blade minimizes energy usage while extending the life of filters. 70 % energy saving compared to AC motor.
- Unidirectional airflow moving along parallel flow lines at a constant velocity of 60 fpm (0.30 m/s) minimizes air turbulence within the work zone lessening the chance for cross contamination.
|Model No.||External Dimensions (mm)||Internal Dimensions (mm)||Airflow Velocity (In Flow)||Airflow Velocity (Down Flow)||Electrical|
|KBSC2||730 x 753 x 1400||610 x 580 x 660||0.45 m/s(90 fpm)||0.30 m/s(60 fpm)||230 V50 Hz|
|KBSC3||1035 x 753 x 1400||915 x 580 x 660||0.45 m/s(90 fpm)||0.30 m/s(60 fpm)||230 V50 Hz|
|KBSC4||1340 x 753 x 1400||1220 x 580 x 660||0.45 m/s(90 fpm)||0.30 m/s(60 fpm)||230 V50 Hz|
|KBSC5||1645 x 753 x 1400||1525 x 580 x 660||0.45 m/s(90 fpm)||0.30 m/s(60 fpm)||230 V50 Hz|
|KBSC6||1950 x 753 x 1400||1830 x 580 x 660||0.45 m/s(90 fpm)||0.30 m/s(60 fpm)||230 V50 Hz|
- Fixed height, available 711 mm (28″) or 864 mm (34″)
- With leveling feet
- With casters
- Telescoping height
- With leveling feet, 660 mm to 960 mm (26″ to 37.8″), 25 mm (1″) increment
- With casters, 660 mm to 880 mm (26″ to 34.6″), 25 mm (1″) increment
- UV Lamp, 253.7 nm wavelength
- With timer to optimize lamp life and specific species exposure need
- PVC Arm Rest, 712 mm (28″) size
- Provides maximum operator comfort
- Easy to clean
- Ergonomic Foot Rest
- Improves working posture
- Adjustable height with anti-skid coating and chemical resistant finish
- Stainless Steel IV Bar with Hooks
- Maximum load is 6 Kg (13 lbs.) total